SKETCHES AND CONCEPT

 I'm responsible for of making sketches and 2D designs for our group project, with a particular focus on plans and elevations. I chose to use the idea of the hopscotch game as inspiration for my sketches. In the first design, I created imaginative play areas for kids by utilizing the shape of a hopscotch. I created an engaging environment by constructing S-shaped walls and adding circular hollow spaces of varying sizes. I also added a climbing net so kids could enjoy themselves and try their physical prowess.

For the option 2, I made the classic hopscotch game into a vehicle for empowering people through education. I wrote inspirational affirmations on the floor in place of numbers. In this manner, kids can read uplifting messages that inspire and help them focus while they play and Improving their interactions.

I added square-shaped benches with varying heights and distinct coolers for each in the third design. These benches have two uses during the day: they can be used as rest areas and seating areas by the general public and children. But in the evening, they can be dropped down to make a level walkway for people, maximizing the area's use and guaranteeing safety.
Ultimately, the goal of these designs is to create environments that are engaging for children and the community at large by combining playfulness, education, and practicality.

Fig.1.sketches 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HOPE PUNK

POTENTIAL SITE VISIT

INSIDE THE WORLD OF INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE